The shapes and colours in each room are an expression of the local surrounding territory.
Enjoy your travel surrounded by the landscapes of the Marche region.
From the sea to the hills of the Marche region, re-living the atmosphere of the historical town centres and dreaming about the quiet of the Sibillini mountains.
Historical Centre Room
On the first floor there is an en-suite double room with a high vaulted ceiling and frescoes. The colours, textures and flooring recall the lively historical centres full of art and culture that are so characteristic of the Marche region.
Marche Region’s Hills Room
Surrounded by greenery and by soft, sinuous nuances that recall fields of wheat and sunflowers at sunset. A double room with a private bathroom and a large mezzanine with 2 single beds and a reading area.
A double with a four-poster bed and en-suite bathroom, all within hand-painted blue walls evoking the calmness of the sea in a bright, high-ceilinged room.
A romantic, almost magical atmosphere in a mountain scene recalling the Sibillini mountains; the skyline of the mountain range is superbly recreated on the wall, illuminated by the light of a full moon and with a sense of cosiness that is typically created by wood.
- Small Pets are allowed on request
- Welcome Kit for our 4-legged guests
- Breakfast is served à la carte from 8 am to 10 am
- Remote reception service, with functional home automation system for every need
- Check-In from 2 pm to 6 pm (with possibility of having another check-in time to agree within the day before)
- Check-Out Time within 11am
- Still and sparkling water, coffee, tea and hot infusions offered by us
- Languages: Italian, English, German