The shapes and colours in each suite are an expression of the local surrounding territory.
Enjoy your travel surrounded by the landscapes of the Marche region.
A structure with a separate entrance leading directly to the suites. Two spacious double rooms with bathroom and possibility of merging into one family flat.
The Sibilla Suite is an air-conditioned double room with the possibility of adding a single bed and a large bathroom with a spacious shower. A suite that recalls the profile of Mount Sibilla in the wall and overlooks the secret garden with access to the outdoor relaxation area with panoramic terrace and Jacuzzi.
Cisterne Romane Suite
The Roman Cisterns are one of the symbols of Fermo and, like the other rooms, our Suite is inspired by the Marche region and its beauties. Rebuilt and rethought inside the old master bedroom, the room is dedicated to Fermo and hosts a double bedroom with a bright bathroom and a small kitchenette.
- Small Pets are allowed on request
- Welcome Kit for our 4-legged guests
- Breakfast is served à la carte from 8 am to 10 am
- Remote reception service, with functional home automation system for every need
- Check-In from 2 pm to 6 pm (with possibility of having another check-in time to agree within the day before)
- Check-Out Time within 11am
- Still and sparkling water, coffee, tea and hot infusions offered by us
- Languages: Italian, English, German